How to get details and enjoy in india

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Telugu Married Unsatisfied Housewives Mobile

Telugu Married Unsatisfied Housewives
Andhra girls numbers
Telangana aunties mobile


Dear Friends

My name is Mrs.shamna kk  from Indian city Hyderabad.I am a Broadminded married simply unsatisfied woman Telugu Muslim  wife. I love to have different men in my bed when husband is in Gulf   . 

I am here to look for a sincere Telugu/urdu  partner who is healthy Hindu or Muslim both are ok for me Our hyderabadi Muslim girls numbers are not given to common people and unclean guys but only to males of good social standing and behaviors 


First Name: mrs.shamna
Last Name: kk 
Gender   : Female
Age         : 29 Years
Religion : Muslim
Language       : Telugu, urdu , hindi
Seeking          : Friendship dating lovemaking
Education       : PG science 
Marital Status: Married bored
Date of Birth: 18.02.1985
Occupation: Railways Booking
Mobile Number: +91-95620055421521
Company: Bsnl
Address  : 34 A MLA Colony,Road 12, Banjara Hills
City                : Hyderabad
pincode          : 500034
State:        :  Andhra pradesh state
Country  : India
Email Address:admin@contactindians.in



Telugu Married Unsatisfied Housewives
Andhra girls numbers
Telangana aunties mobile

13 comments:

  1. Plz send u r photo and whatapp number and personal mail iam send u personal mail satishkumarkondala1234@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai iam from hyderabad my name is satish kumar

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least mail I'd can give me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Housewife full night enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We take any type of Contract all over India. If you need a Contractor contact me on lionkingindia@protonmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. TRANSPORTER
    POTASSIUM CYANIDE
    RICIN POISON
    CHLOROFORM
    mail us on typicalproducts@proton.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any female or couple from hyderabad message me to my mail . I have experienced with 2 cuckold couple. Naresh9461@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete